Delta Micro Factory Corp. (PP3DP), maker of the popular UP! 3D printer, has just announced the launch of a new model, the UP! Mini 3D Printer. The Mini, with its enclosed steel construction, double linear bearings on each axis and a temperature stabilizing build chamber, is just $899. And it’s ready to produce quality ABS+ plastic parts on your desk within 15 minutes from switching it on.
- Build footprint of 4.7” x 4.7” x 4.7” / 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
- Enclosed chamber to reduce warping.
- Double linear bearings on each axis – ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Print speed of 10-100 cm3 per hour
- Layer resolution of 250 microns
- Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini. The UP! Mini consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
- USB interface for inkjet simplicity print spooling, you can unplug your computer once the UP! Mini starts printing.
- Includes the Smart UP! Software, tools and a full roll of plastic to get you started.
- With the introduction this week of the UP! Mini, PP3DP promises no compromises made when designing this newest member of the UP! family, “the Up! Mini has the features of the UP! Plus+ and is available, ready to print, for under $1000 USD. It is more suitable for family use.” says Joseph Guo, “Not bad for a new born!”
UP! Mini will be available to preorder from June 1st from local resellers all over the world, and PP3DP website.